Dan McNally, editor, leans into Jonathan Perkins, writer, during the Rheba Crawford libel suit, Los Angeles, 1935
- Dan McNally, editor, leans into Jonathan Perkins, writer, during the Rheba Crawford libel suit, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 7, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph may be associated with the article, “Rheba Crawford Suit Call Ignored by Aimee: Dave Hutton and Ormiston on Hand in Action of Pastor’s Colleague Against Editor and Writer Editor and Aide in Court CALL IGNORED BY AIMEE IN RHEBA CRAWFORD SUIT,” Los Angeles Times, 07 Sep. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .