Spanish-American Legion float in the San Gabriel Fiesta Parade, San Gabriel, 1935
- Spanish-American Legion float in the San Gabriel Fiesta Parade, San Gabriel, 1935
- Date Created
- September 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A large carriage seating a dozen men, women, and children is covered with vines and leaves and led by two horses.
A series of special events and entertainment including parades, music, and a coronation ceremony honoring the King and Queen of the festival - Thomas W. Temple and Gabriela Quiroz are some events of the three-day festival marking the Old Mission's 164th birthday anniversary.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Floats (Parades)--California--San Gabriel
Carriages & coaches--American--California--San Gabriel
- San Gabriel (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .