Warren Tinkler, Z. S. Leymel, and C. J. Anderson campaign for the location of the location of the American Legion convention, Fresno, 1935
- Warren Tinkler, Z. S. Leymel, and C. J. Anderson campaign for the location of the location of the American Legion convention, Fresno, 1935
- Date Created
- September 7, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The visiting Fresno Legionnaires came to present the Drum and Bugle Corps of the Sons of the Hollywood Legion Post with a baton plated with gold won at the Legion convention in Fresno, in addition to campaigning for a combination of the two separate Legion gatherings.
Tinkler, Leymel, and Anderson stand together with smiles and wearing their hats with the Legion insignias.
Photograph appears with the article, "Legion Drive Begun Here," Los Angeles Times, 05 Sep 1935: A8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .