Jayne Manners seeks alimony from ex-husband Maurice L. Kusell, Los Angeles, 1935
- Jayne Manners seeks alimony from ex-husband Maurice L. Kusell, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 7, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Maurice Kusell won a divorce from Jayne Manners after eight months of marriage on the grounds that she stabbed him during an argument, Manners however denies the charge and seeks $500 a month in alimony.
Photograph appears with the article, "Upset Met in Divorce," Los Angeles Times, 31 Aug 1935: 3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .