Women learning to sew at the Frank Wiggins Trade School, Los Angeles, 1935
- Women learning to sew at the Frank Wiggins Trade School, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- August 31, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of unidentified women of various ages using sewing machines to learn how to become seamstresses. Instructors stand behind to overlook their students’ work.
This photograph appears with the article, “Scenes Depict Trade Instruction for Unemployed at Wiggins School,” Los Angeles Times, 31 Aug. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .