Child performers Marilyn and Carolyn Crumley, Los Angeles, 1935
- Child performers Marilyn and Carolyn Crumley, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- August 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Marilyn and Carolyn are just two of the 800 Meglin Kiddies who have made stage appearances this year at the Orpheum Theater, the Million Dollar Theater, and many have been included in several motion picture productions.
Photograph appears with the article, "Many Stage Jobs Found By Children," Los Angeles Times, 25 Aug 1935: D7.
A photograph of a portrait of Carolyn and Marilyn, who wear the same dresses, hair bows, and have their hair styled in the same manner.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Crumley, Carolyn, b. 1922 or 24
Crumley, Marilyn, b. 1925
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .