Ann Lewis is sentenced to jail for carrying concealed weapons, Los Angeles, 1935
- Ann Lewis is sentenced to jail for carrying concealed weapons, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mrs. Ann Lewis has been sentenced to serve 170 days in jail after police uncovered three concealed weapons in she and husband James E. Lewis' vehicle.
A forward-facing mugshot of an unsmiling Ann with messy curly hair. The identification plate can be seen in front of her chest. A white piece of paper with her name written on it covers the bottom part of the photograph.
Photograph appears with the article, "Guns in Car Jail Couple," Los Angeles Times, 09 Sep 1935: A8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.