Ann Lewis is sentenced to jail for carrying concealed weapons, Los Angeles, 1935
- Ann Lewis is sentenced to jail for carrying concealed weapons, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Guns in Car Jail Couple," Los Angeles Times, 09 Sep 1935: A8.
Mrs. Ann Lewis has been sentenced to serve 170 days in jail after police uncovered three concealed weapons in she and husband James E. Lewis' vehicle.
A forward-facing mugshot of an unsmiling Ann with messy curly hair. The identification plate can be seen in front of her chest. A white piece of paper with her name written on it covers the bottom part of the photograph.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .