Commercial Exchange Building before it is partially dissected, Los Angeles, 1935
- Commercial Exchange Building before it is partially dissected, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- August 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Engineers and architects will attempt to remove a ten-foot slice through the center of a huge office building. After the work is finished cement runways will be built under the west half and the mass will be slipped to the east and the two halves reunited.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Height-Limit Building Cut for Setback Lines," Los Angeles Times, 29 Aug 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .