George Elmer Outland is to attend assistantship at Yale University, Los Angeles, 1935
- George Elmer Outland is to attend assistantship at Yale University, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 4, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Outland sits at a desk writing in an open book with a smile on his face.
28-year-old Outland leaves his work with the Federal transient camps for young boys to pursue an assistantship in education at Yale University.
Photograph appears with the article, "Yale Calls Boys' Friend," Los Angeles Times, 28 Aug 1935: A5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Outland, George E. (George Elmer), 1906-1981
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .