Janet Chandler reads a book on the beach, Pacific Palisades, 1935
- Janet Chandler reads a book on the beach, Pacific Palisades, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa August 11, 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Janet Chandler sits reading a book on the Beach at the Bel-Air Bay Club, cabanas in the background, her sandals in the sand by her feet.
This photograph appears in the article, "Interested in Her Reading," Los Angeles Times, 11 Aug. 1935: C6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Bel-Air Bay Club
- Pacific Palisades (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .