Janet Chandler reads a book on the beach, Pacific Palisades, 1935
- Janet Chandler reads a book on the beach, Pacific Palisades, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa August 11, 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears in the article, "Interested in Her Reading," Los Angeles Times, 11 Aug. 1935: C6.
Janet Chandler sits reading a book on the Beach at the Bel-Air Bay Club, cabanas in the background, her sandals in the sand by her feet.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.