Otis T. Shields, wife Violet, and sons Tommy and Jackie, during murder trial, 1935
- Otis T. Shields, wife Violet, and sons Tommy and Jackie, during murder trial, 1935
- Date Created
- July 30, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Otis T. Shields with his wife, Violet Ruby Shields, and their two sons, Tommy and Jackie, in court during Mr. Shields murder trial.
This photograph appears in the article, "Children to Defend Father in Killing. Cries of Death Related by Boy in Shields Case," Los Angeles Times, 31 Jul. 1935: A12.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .