William P. and Sally McCracken Jr. at train station, 1935
- William P. and Sally McCracken Jr. at train station, 1935
- Date Created
- August 6, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Mr. and Mrs. William P. McCracken Jr. at a train station. Mrs. McCracken Jr. stands on the first step of the train. Mr. McCracken Jr. was the former assistant Secretary of Commerce and served as secretary of the Bar Association.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .