Spider Matlock, race driver, 1935
- Spider Matlock, race driver, 1935
- Date Created
- August 6, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Spider Matlock Plays Tag with Grim Reaper. Devil-May-Care Racing "Fiend" Had Many Narrow Escapes in Colorful Career," Los Angeles Times, 18 Aug. 1935: 24.
William E. "Spider" Matlock, race driver and mechanic, sits for a portrait.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .