Newlyweds Clifford and Ethel May Propst, Los Angeles, 1935
- Newlyweds Clifford and Ethel May Propst, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Propst, S.C. Gridstar, Takes Bride," Los Angeles Times, 19 June 1935: A1.
Clifford and Ethel walk arm-in-arm down the aisle. Another man in a tuxedo walks down the aisle behind them, while wedding guests sit on either side of the aisle.
Ethel May Grier and USC football star Clifford Propst were married at the Angelica Lutheran Church, with the ceremony performed by Reverend J. Herman Olsson. The couple will be taking a week long honeymoon to visit Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, and Reno.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Wedding clothing & dress
Propst, Ethel May, b. circa 1913
Propst, Clifford Merrill, 1913-1987
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .