Mrs. Harvey S. Mudd teaches Girl Scouts learning about nature, Los Angeles, 1935
- Mrs. Harvey S. Mudd teaches Girl Scouts learning about nature, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 25, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Reported in "Girl Scouts await camps," Los Angeles Times, 16 Jun. 1935: B7.
Left to right: Alice Leatherman, Iota Whitman, Mildred Mudd, Hazel Libengood, and Elouise June Rugg. Girl Scouts learning about nature with cut out pictures of plants and a butterfly. The girls are captioning the pictures while the Mrs. Mudd assists in a park.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .