Exterior of a $10,000 model house at the Los Angeles National Housing Exposition, Los Angeles, 1935
- Exterior of a $10,000 model house at the Los Angeles National Housing Exposition, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
$10,000 model house, furnished in the modern manner, and with a flexibility of room arrangements which has won wide commendation. A unitype steel frame is used, and the ravages of termites and other destructive elements have been guarded against. A detailed description of the furnishings will be found in the Real Estate Section today. Left, above, living terrace.
The house is a one story brick dwelling with a large front yard populated by several small trees.
Photograph appears with the headline, ""Times" Prize Home at the Los Angeles National Housing Exposition," Los Angeles Times, 26 May 1935: G8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.