History Room at the Central Library, Los Angeles, 1935
- History Room at the Central Library, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa June 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Los Angeles Central Library is located at 630 W. 5th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "The Best Things in Life Are Free," 16 Jun. 1935: I11.
Patrons in the large History Room at the Los Angeles Public Library with wooden tables and chairs, tall lamps, Albert Herter's California History murals on 2 walls, a marble chequerboard floor and a painted wood beam ceiling.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Los Angeles Public Library. Central Library
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .