Herbert Moore and Thomas O'Dwyer from the Citizens' Relief Committee of the Los Angeles County Relief Administration, Los Angeles, 1935
- Herbert Moore and Thomas O'Dwyer from the Citizens' Relief Committee of the Los Angeles County Relief Administration, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 22, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This was Herbert Moore's first meeting on the Citizens' Relief Committee for LACRA (Los Angeles County Relief Administration). Herbert Moore was a Long Beach lawyer and former director of Long Beach's Better Business Bureau.
Left to right: unidentified woman with a hat obscuring her eyes, Herbert Moore, Thomas J. O'Dwyer. The three people sit in a room behind a table with notepads and paper laid in front of them. A landscape painting and a chart hangs on the back wall. Herbert Moore wears a suit and Thomas O'Dwyer wears his priest's garb.
Related to "Aid Moneys Face Drain," Los Angeles Times, 23 July 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Los Angeles County Relief Administration
O'Dwyer, Thomas J., 1896-1966
Moore, Herbert (Herbert Preston), 1888-1942
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .