Capt. Theodore Wyman Jr. prepares for flood prevention construction, Los Angeles, 1935
- Capt. Theodore Wyman Jr. prepares for flood prevention construction, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Flood Curb Study Begun," Los Angeles Times, 21 July 1935: 26.
Captain Wyman, Army district engineer, has arrived from Kansas City to assist with the flood control construction in Los Angeles county.
Wyman smiles at the camera holding a fountain pen over a large piece of parchment.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Wyman, Theodore Jr., 1887-1975
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .