Burroughs McGraw smokes a cigarette in the prison ward, Los Angeles, 1935
- Burroughs McGraw smokes a cigarette in the prison ward, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 16, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph might be associated with the article, “FRAUD ‘KING’ SEEKS DEATH: Suspect Attempts Suicide When Police Tell Him He Faces Life Term,” 17 Jul. 1935: A2.
This photograph was taken in the prison ward of the General Hospital.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .