Row of fireworks just set off at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Row of fireworks just set off at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 4, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph is likely related to the article, ‘City Celebrates Fourth in Frolic and Patriotism,” Los Angeles Times, 5 Jul 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Fourth of July celebrations
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .