Betty Darling poses with hat display, Los Angeles, 1935
- Betty Darling poses with hat display, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 29, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article, "DINERS VIEW FALL ATTIRE: Governor Among Notables Attending Market Week Banquet of Buyers," Los Angeles Times, 01 Aug. 1935: A8.
Betty Darling poses with a display of hats for the Los Angeles Fall Market Week.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Clothing & dress--California--Los Angeles
- Darling, Betty
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .