Lions Club members depart for Mexico City, Los Angeles, 1935
- Lions Club members depart for Mexico City, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 18, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “PARAMOUND SPEEDS PLAN,” Los Angeles Times, 18 Jul. 1935: A1.
A group of unidentified members of the Lions Club stand on a train while waving goodbye as they depart for Mexico City. They hold a paper sign that reads in English “Headquarters Griffith Park Lions Club”. There is also a circular sign hanging from the train that reads “Lions International Fourth District”.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Railroad travel--California--Los Angeles
Arrivals & departures--American--California--Los Angeles
Railroad trains--American--California--Los Angeles
Lions Clubs International
- Lions Clubs International
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .