Helen Ann Rork resolves a settlement with her estranged husband Jean Paul Getty, Los Angeles, 1935
- Helen Ann Rork resolves a settlement with her estranged husband Jean Paul Getty, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Helen Ann Rork Getty has agreed to an out-of-court settlement with multimillionaire oil operator husband Jean Paul Getty; she will be receiving $1500 a month temporary alimony for she and her two children.
Photograph appears with the article, "Deal Closes Getty Case," Los Angeles Times, 22 Sep 1935: 15.
Helen sits in the witness stand resting her chin on one fist.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.