Harry M. Katz, one of the people who bought from jewelry thief Virgil R. Scott, Los Angeles, 1935
- Harry M. Katz, one of the people who bought from jewelry thief Virgil R. Scott, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 22, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Katz sits in an empty row of seats, his hand holding his hat partially above his head as he looks at the camera.
Photograph appears with the article, "Diary Aids Theft Case," Los Angeles Times, 19 July 1935: A2.
Harry M. Katz is one of three gold buyers who purchased from 17-year-old jewelry burglar Virgil R. Scott awaiting trial.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.