Shiro Otsuji makes a face to give I.K. Sano, J.T. Koseiki, and Mr. and Mrs. Iwanaga a good laugh, Los Angeles, 1935
- Shiro Otsuji makes a face to give I.K. Sano, J.T. Koseiki, and Mr. and Mrs. Iwanaga a good laugh, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- June 26, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- This photograph may be associated with the article, “JAPAN HUMORIST ASSERTS GOOD LAUGH AID TO PEACE: JAPAN FUNSTER VISITOR HERE,” Los Angeles Times, 27 June 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .