Nat Rogan accepts his new position accompanied by his wife Ethel and their daughter Nancy, Los Angeles, 1935
- Nat Rogan accepts his new position accompanied by his wife Ethel and their daughter Nancy, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Tax collector Nat Rogan of San Diego has been named Collector of Internal Revenue, replacing the vacancy left by the death of John P. Carter.
Nancy and Ethel stand on either side of Mr. Rogan, the three of them holding a long sheet of paper in front of him.
Photograph appears with the article, "Rogan Takes New Duties," Los Angeles Times, 02 July 1935: 7.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Government officials--American--California--Los Angeles
Rogan, Ethel Strickland, 1892-1994
Rogan, Nancy, 1918-1981
Rogan, Nat, 1881-1943
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .