General Ramon B. Arnaiz is given permission to return to Mexico, Los Angeles, 1935
- General Ramon B. Arnaiz is given permission to return to Mexico, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- July 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
General Arnaiz was head of the army and led the 1923-24 revolt of the De la Huerta forces until it collapsed. He has since been living in Los Angeles. Arnaiz expresses that he wishes to go back to Mexico City to visit his mother but wants to stay in Los Angeles to keep running his business.
Photograph appears with the article, "Many Exiles May Go Home," Los Angeles Times, 02 July 1935: 5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.