William Desmond and his wife Mary McIvor, who were in court after a drunk driving incident, Los Angeles, 1935
- William Desmond and his wife Mary McIvor, who were in court after a drunk driving incident, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- June 26, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Screen Wife Draws Fine: Mrs. Desmond Admits Guilt, but Actor Demands Trial in Auto Drunk Case," Los Angeles Times, 27 Jun. 1935: A2.
William Desmond and his wife Mary McIvor, who were in court after a drunk driving incident. They stand in front of a door that reads, in part, "George... Clinic.. Dr. L.E. Mult... Dentist... H.T. Lechman, Attorney at Law... Notary."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .