Concha de Martinez and Clara de Samayoa of Salvador during their California visit, Los Angeles, 1935
- Concha de Martinez and Clara de Samayoa of Salvador during their California visit, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- August 27, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Negative misfiled. Text from a different negative sleeve describes the image. Text reads: "1771. Senora Concha de Martinez. Senora Clara de Samayoa of Salvador. 8-26-35. [Stamped:] AUG 27 1935."
Photograph of Concha de Martinez, wife of General Maximiliano Hernandez Martinez, president of El Salvador (left) with Clara de Samayoa, wife of the Minister of Finance.
Concha de Martinez visited California for three months during the summer of 1935. She was accompanied by her two daughters, two wives of cabinet members - including Clara de Samayoa - and an additional woman.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "El Salvador First Lady and Party Guests in City," 11 Jun. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .