Calvin Darling, cave-in victim, reclining on an ambulance stretcher, 1935
- Calvin Darling, cave-in victim, reclining on an ambulance stretcher, 1935
- Date Created
- August 23, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Calvin Darling, photographed reclining on an ambulance stretcher. Darling was caught in a cave-in while working on completion of a storage tank pit at a gasoline service station. He is surrounded by onlookers and a police officer holding a rope attached to the stretcher (seen at left).
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .