Detective Sergeant W. L. Woodruff dusting for fingerprints at the Gladys G. Fair crime scene, Long Beach, 1935
- Detective Sergeant W. L. Woodruff dusting for fingerprints at the Gladys G. Fair crime scene, Long Beach, 1935
- Date Created
- August 21, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of Detective Sergeant W. L. Woodruff dusting a bottle for fingerprints in the Long Beach apartment of Gladys Glena Fair, murder victim (at the Cooper Arms Apartments, 455 E. Ocean Blvd.).
This photograph appears with the article, "Sister Given Death Quiz: Woman Will Be Brought South Kin of Mrs. Gladys G. Fair, Slain at Long Beach, Found in North," Los Angeles Times, 22 Aug. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Criminal investigations--California--Long Beach
Fair, Gladys Glena Smith, 1898-1935
Woodruff, W. L., (Wilburn L.), 1891 or 92-1963
- Long Beach (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .