Two women standing next to bleechers at Inglewood Bowl, Centinela Park, Inglewood, 1935
- Two women standing next to bleechers at Inglewood Bowl, Centinela Park, Inglewood, 1935
- Date Created
- [August 12, 1935 or August 16, 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of two women associated with the production of the pageant, "Romance of Centinela Springs" (one of the women may be the pageant's director, Betty Farrington). The pageant was performed August 16 and 17, with rehearsals noted on August 12. Photographed at Inglewood Bowl, Centinela Park (Edward Vincent Jr. Park).
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Indian Legend Water Nymphs: Centinela Springs Tale Enacted at Inglewood," 17 Aug. 1935: A5, and standalone photo with title, "Pageant Characters Rehearse," Los Angeles Times, 12 Aug. 1935: 6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .