Centinela Springs Pageant rehearsal with Owen Evans, Centinela Park, Inglewood, 1935
- Centinela Springs Pageant rehearsal with Owen Evans, Centinela Park, Inglewood, 1935
- Date Created
- August 12, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A different photograph featuring Owen Evans as Toh-kah-la taken on the same occasion appears as a photo standalone, "Pageant Characters Rehearse," Los Angeles Times, 12 Aug. 1935: 6.
Related photograph: image ark no. 21198/zz002ddvrw
Photograph of Owen Evans (baritone) as Toh-kah-la, wearing a beaded chest piece, loin cloth and moccasins, drinking from a fountain. Photo taken during a rehearsal for the Centinela Springs pageant at Inglewood Bowl, Centinela Park (Edward Vincent Jr. Park).
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Open-air theatrical productions--California--Inglewood
Edward Vincent Jr. Park (Inglewood, Calif.)
- Evans, Owen
- Inglewood (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .