Colonel Halsey E. Yates seated at a desk upon assumption of new duties with the U. S. Army reserve, Los Angeles, 1935
- Colonel Halsey E. Yates seated at a desk upon assumption of new duties with the U. S. Army reserve, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- August 19, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of Colonel Halsey E. Yates seated at a desk upon assumption of new duties with the U. S. Army's reserve district of the Ninth Corps area.
This photograph appears with the article, "Yates Takes Local Post: Army's Executive Officer for Reserve District Replaces Col. Ripley," Los Angeles Times, 21 Aug. 1935: A8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .