Lillian L. Smith and attorney Robert E. Mulroney in court, Los Angeles, 1935
- Lillian L. Smith and attorney Robert E. Mulroney in court, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- August 16, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Lillian Smith was an actress performing in musical reviews in the 1920s and 1930s.
Lillian L. Smith and attorney Robert E. Mulroney seated in a courthouse. Smith was in court a few times in August and September for various offenses, including intoxication, assault and traffic accidents.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .