Lillian Smith seated in profile at the Municipal Court, Los Angeles, 1935
- Lillian Smith seated in profile at the Municipal Court, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- September 16, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Aid Sought By Actress: Lucille Stedman Says She Can't Afford Lawyer for Her Third Trial," Los Angeles Times, 17 Sep. 1935: A3.
Portrait photograph of Lillian Smith (also known as Lucille Stedman in 5 newspaper articles about her misbehavior), seated in profile with her chin resting on her hand and wearing a floral dress.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.