Robbery victim Marian Smith outside the Los Angeles County Grand Jury room, 1935
- Robbery victim Marian Smith outside the Los Angeles County Grand Jury room, 1935
- Date Created
- August 16, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article, "Police Aid Mrs. Smith. Puzzle grows in Wilshire Case: Victim of Gem Theft, in Fear of Mysterious Prowler, Under Guard," Los Angeles Times, 17 Aug. 1935: A1.
Robbery victim Marian Smith (aka Minnie) standing outside of the door to the Los Angeles County Grand Jury after testifying about a jewelry robbery that she was victim to.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .