Dr. A. E. Mirsky conducting research at the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, 1935
- Dr. A. E. Mirsky conducting research at the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, 1935
- Date Created
- July 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article White, Stella R., "Amazing Experiments Made on Sea Creatures," Los Angeles Times, 30 Jul. 1935: A5
Photograph of Alfred E. Mirsky conducting research at a lab bench at the William G. Kirckhoff marine laboratories of the California Institute of Technology. Mirsky is wearing a lab coat and he holds a glass tube above a test tube.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .