Barber standing in front of his shop on a rain-flooded street, Compton, [1927?]
- Barber standing in front of his shop on a rain-flooded street, Compton, [1927?]
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- View of a barber wearing an apron and knee-high rain boots standing in front of his shop next to a barber pole on a rain-flooded street. A wooden plank extends from the step of the shop to the right; a weed-covered open space is on the left.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .