Stilt-walker on rainstorm-flooded street, Compton, 1927
- Stilt-walker on rainstorm-flooded street, Compton, 1927
- Date Created
- February 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Security Trust and Savings Bank
View of a man walking on stilts on a street flooded by a torrential rainstorm in front of the Security Trust and Savings Bank. Another man is on the sidewalk and 3 men are standing in front of the bank. Wooden planks provide a makeshift bridge from the street to the sidewalk on the left. In the middle of the street a placard reads "SLOW."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .