Frank Putnam Flint memorial fountain (unfinished) in front of City Hall, Los Angeles, 1933
- Frank Putnam Flint memorial fountain (unfinished) in front of City Hall, Los Angeles, 1933
- MacKay, Henry S., Sr.
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Henry S. MacKay Sr. was the father of Henry S. MacKay Jr., who was a law partner and son-in-law of Frank Putnam Flint.
View of unfinished Frank Putnam Flint memorial fountain as it is being installed in front of Los Angeles City Hall.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Monuments & memorials--California--Los Angeles
City Hall (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Flint, Frank P. (Frank Putnam), 1862-1929
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .