District Attorney Buron Fitts meets with his advisors over perjury charges, Los Angeles, 1934
- District Attorney Buron Fitts meets with his advisors over perjury charges, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- [circa November 2, 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article, "Fitts and Sister Indicted on Charges of Perjury. Judge Rules Bail Bonds Needless. Hearing for Pair Next Friday." Los Angeles Times, 2 November 1934: 1.
District Attorney Buron Fitts meets with his advisors over the charges of perjury brought against him by the grand jury. From left to right in the front, Buron Fitts, attorney Joseph Scott, and in the back, attorneys Jerry Giesler, Jack Gilchrist, and Harold Judson.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .