Copy negative of an aerial photograph of the proposed Firestone factory, Los Angeles, 1927
- Copy negative of an aerial photograph of the proposed Firestone factory, Los Angeles, 1927
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Copy negative of an aerial photograph of the Firestone factories in Akon, Ohio, which has been hand painted in order to show the proposed plan for the Los Angeles factory.
Based off image 21198/zz002dd9d0.
This photograph appears in the article, "New Tire Factory to be One of the Largest in world." Los Angeles Times, 19 Jul. 1927: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .