Aerial view of Malibu Mountains fire, Malibu, 1930
- Aerial view of Malibu Mountains fire, Malibu, 1930
- Date Created
- October 30, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Similar photograph appears in the article, "Aerial Photograph Shows Fire in Malibu Mountains." Los Angeles Times, 31 Oct. 1930: 2.
Related to the article, "Malibu Mountains Fire Perils Summer Colony. Fierce Blaze Battled by 500 Men Destroys Canyon Homes and Menaces Rich Estates." Los Angeles Times, 31 Oct. 1930: 1.
Aerial view from airplane survey of the Malibu mountains fire, which is seen ablaze on October 30, 1930.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .