Mary Fiesel poses with wildflowers for the Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles, (1930-1935?)
- Mary Fiesel poses with wildflowers for the Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles, (1930-1935?)
- Date Created
- [between 1930-1935?]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Los Angeles Times employee Mary Fiesel sits with wildflowers.
Related to photograph of a handwritten note (ark no. 21198/zz002dd82b), which reads, "L.A. Times employee (Statistical Dept.) involved w/ "Times" Drama Club + often pictured w/ objects, seized contraband, + other things the Times was illustrating!"
Taken on the same day as standalone photograph in the article, "Wild Flower Fiesta to be Held. Antelope Valley Invites Visitors Sunday." Los Angeles Times, 10 May 1933: A8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .