Smoke from the National Forest fire, California, 1932
- Smoke from the National Forest fire, California, 1932
- Date Created
- October 14, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article, "Flames Spread Ruin and Menace Highway Travel. Ridge Route Fire Spreads. Blaze which Destroys Forest Inn and Dozen Cabins Leaps to Highways and Perils Travels." Los Angeles Times, 15 Oct. 1932: A1.
View of smoke rolling over hills from the National Forest Inn fire, which was most likely started by a lit cigarette in the garage washroom.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- National Forest Inn
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .