Postmaster-General Farley, Mayor Shaw, Senator McAdoo and others at Breakfast Club meeting, the Ambassador, Los Angeles, 1934
- Postmaster-General Farley, Mayor Shaw, Senator McAdoo and others at Breakfast Club meeting, the Ambassador, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- July 19, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Postmaster-General James A. Farley sits on the Los Angeles Breakfast Club's sawhorse mascot, which is marked "HAM." Mayor Shaw stands to his left and Senator McAdoo to his right. Others stand around for photo. Gigantic bouquet stands in the foreground.
Related to article, "Postmaster-General to Speak. Farley Thrice on Dial Today. Breakfast Club, Luncheon and Dinner Talks Listed. Second Address Comes From Warner Brothers' Studio. Third Message to Be Given at Biltmore Banquet." Los Angeles Times, 19 Jul. 1934:16.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Shaw, Frank L., 1877-1958
Farley, James A. (James Aloysius), 1888-1976
Los Angeles Breakfast Club
McAdoo, W. G. (William Gibbs), 1863-1941
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Initiation rites--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .