St. Louis and Los Angeles city officials gather to discuss traffic, Los Angeles, 1930
- St. Louis and Los Angeles city officials gather to discuss traffic, Los Angeles, 1930
- Date Created
- September 6, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This image appears as a stand alone photo titled, "St. Louis Officials See Los Angeles' Aid," Los Angeles Times, 7 Sep. 1930: A2.
Related to typescript image 21198/zz002dd6rq, which reads, "Top row, left to right - Arthur Eldridge, Los Angeles Commissioner of Public Works; Charles L. Cunningham, deputy Controller, ST. Louis; Alderman Louis Lang, Edgar Nicolai and William Hoefie. Bottom Row, Capt. Robert B. Brooks, Alderman William Niederluecke, R. T. Dorsey, traffic engineer, Los Angeles, and D. M. True, office engineer, Bureau of Engineering, Los Angeles."
Related to the article, "City Attracts Traffic Study. St. Louis Officials Arrive to Get Pointers. Methods Here Declared to be Outstanding. Los Angeles Lauded, for Its Progressive Program." Los Angeles Times, 7 Sep. 1930: A1.
St. Louis officials visit Los Angeles to inspect traffic conditions. Here posed with Los Angeles officials.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Nicolai, Edgar, 1880-1961
True, Daniel M., 1883-1966
Cunningham, Charles L., 1887-1943
Dorsey, Ralph T.
Brooks, Robert B.
Niederluecke, William, 1895-1984
Eldridge, Arthur, 1890-1959
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .