"Willys" automotive business heavily damaged by the Long Beach earthquake, Southern California, 1933
- "Willys" automotive business heavily damaged by the Long Beach earthquake, Southern California, 1933
- Date Created
- March 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photograph of a commercial building on a street corner housing "Willys" automotive business heavily damaged by the Long Beach earthquake. Two automobiles are visible in the showroom and an automobile parked in front is covered in a pile of brick rubble. A window sign reads "Willys."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .